Il Sole 24 ORE Business School presents an international summer program for students and professionals interested in acquiring direct knowledge and experience of the Italian excellence about Fashion and Luxury Goods Management.
Luxury goods, fashion and lifestyles are some of the most important areas of the Italian excellence.
Milan in particular, is internationally recognized as one of the world’s most important fashion luxury capitals.
The Master in Luxury Goods Management aims at providing technical and managerial expertise for aspiring professionals and entrepreneurs in this sector.
The intensive international program is suitable for students and professionals who would like to develop greater knowledge and expertise in the specific sectors of Luxury.
– Made in Italy: yesterday, today and tomorrow
– Luxury goods markets: from products to global markets
– The fashion and luxury goods industry
– Emerging trends in the markets for luxury goods
– New consumers of luxury goods
– New frontiers of marketing for luxury goods
– Communication and events: from traditional instruments to social media marketing
– Commercial policies and management of luxury retail stores
– Outlet stores and e-commerce for luxury goods: customer relations management and integrating brand touch points