Il Sole 24 ORE Business School presents an international summer program for students and professionals interested in acquiring direct knowledge and experience of the Italian excellence about Art and Museum Management.
A trip to excellence, to discover a unique system for creativity, know-how and innovation.
The program, taught by both academic and professional experts, offers interaction and up-close exposure to the best practices of the Italian system.
The course provides the technical and managerial skills necessary to enter with expertise in the Art & Museum fields.
The course will alternate between:
– Classroom lectures;
– Professional testimonials;
– Field visits to museums, factory and cultural attractions.
The course is suitable for students and professionals who would like to develop greater knowledge and expertise in the specific sectors of Museum and Art Management in order to strengthen their skills as well as prepare for their own entrepreneurial ventures.
– The world of art: structure and characteristics of the sector
– The Museum: management and development
– Marketing of services and cultural sites
– Art and culture’s strategic communication
– Technology and multimedia
– Project management of an exhibit or a cultural event